Weplay Coral Adventure combines balance and fine motor skill games. The Coral Columns can connect the paths to create different walking routes of various heights. They can also act as obstacles on the path or turn the path into an advanced balance path while walking on the Coral Columns. By pulling out or inserting the Coral Columns into the Path, children can improve their fine motor skills as well as hand-eye coordination while practicing balancing when walking on the dedicated pathway. Made in Taiwan.
- Weplay Coral Adventure combines gross motor activities (walking on a balance beam) and fine motor activities (pulling or inserting Coral Column into the Path) for the little ones.
- Walking on the Path made from Weplay Coral Adventure allows the little ones to practice gross motor skills like balance and coordination.
- The bubble/wave design on the surface of the path as well as the the attachable Coral Column design offer tactile stimulations to the sole of the foot. This helps to stimulate the child and improves on their concentration.
- The Paths are double-sided and hence offering different tactile experiences.
- The Coral Columns can be used as a connector for creating different walking routes with various heights or be used as a connector between 2 Paths.
- Pulling and inserting Coral Column from or into the Tactile Path allows your child to enhance hand-eye coordination and motor skills.
- Placing Coral Column on the path as walking obstacles offers the children step-over practice for better adaptive skill training.
- The Coral Columns with raised patterns can also be used as a tool for making shapes or as a stamp for clay activities.
- Each set comes with path x 6, column x 18
RECOMMENDED AGE: 1.5 and up
INDIVIDUAL DIMENSION (L x W x H): 75 × 23 × 5.5 cm (Path), 10.3 × 5.5 × 4.5 cm (Column)